If you are upgrading from an earlier version, please be sure to read the upgrade instructions.
This tutorial shows how to setup a working e-commerce site with django-SHOP using the given dependencies. The code required to setup this demo can be found in the example/myshop folder.
Reference to classes and concepts used in django-SHOP
- 1. Customer Model
- 2. Deferred Model Pattern
- 3. Money Types
- 4. Product Models
- 5. Catalog
- 6. Full Text Search
- 7. Filter Products by its Attributes
- 8. Cascade Plugins
- 9. Cart and Checkout
- 10. Payment Providers
- 11. Order
- 12. Managing the Deliver Process
- 13. Designing an Address Model
- 14. Notifications
- 15. REST Serializers
- 16. Client Side Framework
- 17. Configuration and Settings
- 18. Shipping Providers
- 19. Special CMS Pages
- 20. Controlling the Cart Icon
Some recipes on how to perform certain tasks in django-SHOP.
This collection of recipes unfortunately is not finished yet.
Development and Community¶
To be written¶
Django-SHOP is licensed under the terms of the BSD license.